The Indo version of Pancakes! Packed with Iron and Potassium, you can top these cakes with chocolate chips or fresh fruits! No need for syrup, they are moist, sweet and simply scrumptious!
Banana & Lentil Pancakes
Servings 14 pancakes
- 1 1/4 cup oats
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 1/2 cup almond milk Or non-dairy milk
- 2 each ripe bananas medium size
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 tsp cinnamon half if you do not love cinnamon
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1/4 cup cooked lentils
1. In a processor or blender, all ingredients until smooth. Be careful not to over-blend.
2. In an oiled skillet over medium-low heat, pour the batter in 1/3 cup portions. Cook for a few minutes or until the sides of the pancakes are golden-brown. Flip when they are ready.
* You can also drop a handful of chocolate chips or frozen berries while they are cooking.