Cooking Demonstration Open To Parents Of Head Start Program
Open to Parents of the Head Start Program
This activity it’s a cooking demonstration. We provide everything to teach Parents the importance of eating right and teaching their children the benefits of eating “real food”. We’ll show how to use more natural, alternative ingredients to make healthier meals.
We Provide Everything to Prepare the Meals!
Our staff will bring any necessary equipment to set up anywhere in your school to prepare succulent, healthy meals.
- All portable equipment – Convection ovens, electric pans, griddle, blenders, mixers, juicer, etc.
- Cooking utensils – Dishes, cups, spatulas, eating utensils, napkins, wet towels, cleaning supplies
- Ingredients – All food ingredients for 3 dishes.
All you need provide are tables, chairs and beverages.
No Need to Travel! The Real Food Academy's Head Start Program Comes To YOU!
Rate: $500 minimum for up to 35 adults. An additional $45 if traveling over 15 miles from our location.
Sample Entree Menu
Our Head Start Program menu is not only succulent, it's filled with healthy choices as well. The Real Food Academy will provide a menu as selected by our professional chef, using seasonal local ingredients. Additional sample foods shown soon.
Another popular menu selection is the Italian feast option.
Your students will prepare their pasta from scratch with a pasta machine, topped with a delicious sauce.
Pizza On A Stick
One of our more popular menu items for Field Trips is the Pizza on a Stick.
Your students will prepare their own pizza stuffed with mozzarella cheese and 2 toppings of their choice.
Sample Dessert Menu
Our dessert menu is just as healthy, and even more delicious! Just like entrees, you will get to choose a dessert from our menu, including:
Chocolaty Fruit Skewers
A healthy indulgence, the chocolate covered fruit skewers remains a popular choice with the kids. The light drizzle of healthy dark chocolate compliments the healthy fruit selection to make a perfect dessert choice.
Fresh Fruit Parfait
Fresh seasonal fruit served with Fresh Whipped Cream, prepared by your student.
Plus, the whipped cream competition adds lots of fun to this healthy dessert!
* Vendor and Insurance certificates available upon request.
What Are Customers Saying About Their Experience?
Frequently Asked Questions
About Our Field Trips
This will be our 1st Field Trip with The Real Food Academy. Can I call and speak with someone; I have some general questions?
The room we are using for the field trip is available to us for a limited time. How long will the event take?
- The age of the children will affect the time needed. Younger children take longer then older children.
- The size of the group affects the time. Larger groups take longer then smaller groups.
- When we find the room with all the needed tables and chairs in place, that saves of time. If we don't have to gather tables and chairs from other rooms in the school we can save a lot of time.
I just booked my field trip and entered an "estimated" number of kids. The actual number of kids may be higher or lower. How will I be charged?
I just booked my field trip. The only option for start time was 9am, but can I start at a different time?
Reviews by Customers
About Our Field Trips