Using the Greek cream cheese and yogurt in this recipe will create a much silkier, soft and healthier result.
Add this delicious frosting to any cupcakes and you'll have some happy friends and family.
Light Cream Cheese Frosting
A combination of healthier alternatives to cream cheese frosting
Servings 10 cupcakes
- 8 ounces Greek cream cheese or you can use Neufchatel
- 4 tablespoons Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 1/4 cups powdered sugar
In a medium bowl, beat together the Greek cream cheese, Greek yogurt, butter, vanilla extract and almond extract.
Add the powder sugar slowly until well combined.
Eat it with favorite cupcakes or cake.