Easy and Delicious. Perfect for all year round. Fruit can be substituted for seasonal ones. Making the Marscapone cream is so easy that your kids can help. This dish can be served in a waffle basket, waffle cone or in a nice fancy glass!
Mixed Fruit with Orange Mascarpone Cream
Mix fruit covered with cream.
Prep Time 15 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
Servings 4 servings
- 1/4 cup mascarpone cheese
- 1/4 cup vanilla 2% reduced-fat Greek yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon grated orange rind
- 2 cups quartered strawberries
- 1 cup bananas sliced
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup apricots peaches or nectarines
- 1 cup blackberries
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon fresh orange juice
- Orange curls optional
- leaves mint optional
Combine first 3 ingredients in a small bowl.
Combine strawberries and next 4 ingredients (through blackberries) in a medium bowl. Gently stir in sugar, mint, and orange juice. Spoon fruit mixture into bowls; top evenly with mascarpone cream. Garnish with orange curls and mint leaves, if desired.