This is a perfect appetizer that takes almost no time to prepare!
Olive Tapenade Flat Bread
A Combination of olive spread over toasted bread or pizza crust.
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 3 minutes
Total Time 18 minutes
Servings 4 people
- 1/4 cup feta crambled
- 1/2 cup Alfonso Peruvian Olives pitted
- 1/2 cup Kalamata Olives pitted
- 1/2 cup Green Olives pitted
- 2 cloves gralic minced
- 1/2 cup cucumber
- 1/4 cup red onions diced
- 1 large flat beead or 9 inch round pizza crust toasted
- 2 tbps olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
Toast bread, set aside.
Add olives, garlic, and oil to a food processors.
Pulse a few times until minced well , leaving it a little chunky.
Spread over toasted bread. Sprinkle the cucumber, cheese and balsamic vinegar and cut in 2 /2 inch. Serve!