Have a crisp and fresh breakfast! This quick, raw oatmeal and fruits recipe can be prepared up to an hour before serving. Build it in Mason Jars, use any fruits, seeds or nuts available and take it on the go!
Raw Oatmeal and Fruit
Servings 2 each
- 1/2 cup Old fashioned oats (not quick oats, they just get soggy)
- 1/3 cup Almond milk
- 1 tbsp. Flax Seeds Grind the seeds at home!
- 1 cup fresh fruit, organic, chopped peaches, mangos, blueberries
- 1/4 cup Nuts chopped Walnuts
- 1 tbsp. honey (or Maple syrup, optional)
- 1 tspn chia seeds
- 1 tbsp granola
Pour oats and chia seeds into a cereal bowl and top with just enough milk to cover them. Allow the oats to soak for a few minutes.
Sprinkle on your ground flax. Follow with fresh fruit, chopped nuts, granola and a drizzle of maple syrup or your sweetener of choice.
Keep refrigerated !