This Spring start your raw diet with recipes like our Raw Pad Thai and benefit from the nutrition and freshness of all of its ingredients! Kelp noodles can be found in the ethnic area of your supermarket near the Asian products. Remember to use only organic, non gmo ingredients for this and all of our raw recipes.
Raw Pad Thai
Servings 4 each
- 1/4 cup raw almond butter crunchy
- 1/4 cup Tahini
- 1/4 cup Water
- 3 tablespoons Tamari Bragg Liquid Aminos or Nama Shoyu
- 3 tablespoon pure maple syrup or honey
- 1 teaspoon garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon ginger minced
- 1/2 lime squeezed
- 1 package kelp noodles
- 1/2 head purple cabbage shredded
- 1 each large carrot julienned
- 1 each zucchini julienne
- 1 cup cauliflower florets
- 4 each scallions sliced
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 1/2 cup cilantro roughly chopped
- 1 each jalapeno sliced (optional)
- 1/4 cup cashews or peanuts garnish
- 1 each lime & orange wedges garnish
Place 8 first ingredients into a small/medium bowl and mix together until blended. Set aside for 30 min to let the flavors mingle. This will be your sauce.
While sauce is setting, prepare your veggies. Cut your kelp noodles into smaller pieces. Put kelp noodles and other vegetables in a large bowl (saving a few veggies to garnish) and add half of the sauce mixture. Toss the ingredients together until thoroughly coated.
Finish with nuts and scallions for garnish.