Perfect as a snack or even for breakfast, this recipe is kid and adult friendly at the same time.
Turkey and cheese crescent rolls
This recipe takes only minutes and is a nice option for snack or breakfast. You can exchange the cheese or even add vegetables to your roll!
1. Bring oven to 350 F degrees.
2. Dust work table with flour and divide your dough in 8 pieces, roll each piece to 6 inches and cut in a long triangular shape.
3. Fill each roll (on the short side of the triangle) with 1 slice of turkey and 2 tablespoons of cheese. Add your favorite veggies at this time.
4. Roll from the edge with the filling towards the thiner edge and pull the ends togheter to form your crescent roll.
4. Bake for 12 minutes or untill golden.