The Real Food Academy is hosting a special Valentine’s dinner on February 14th, 2016, and you're invited! Note that this is NOT be a hands-on class, rather it's a sit down dinner with a chef demonstration on how to prepare the 3 different entrees featured on this very special evening. As our guest, you will enjoy a mouth watering appetizer, a heart healthy salad, your choice of one of 3 different entrées and, a succulent dessert trio.
Date: February 14th 2016
Location: The Real Food Academy
Price: $65 per person
Who can attend? Couples, singles, friends, mom/dad and kids (18 and older), anyone that wants to celebrate Valentine's Day. Of course, you're invited to bring your own wine.
Reservation is required (Book by clicking the button above).
• Cauliflower and Artichoke Dip on Crostini Bread (regular or gluten free )
• Grilled Romaine Hearts, Roasted beets and Fresh berries Served with Homemade Creamy Vinaigrette (dairy free)
• Pistachio Crusted Salmon with Sautee Baby Bok Choy and Sweet Potato Noodles (dairy free)
• Seafood Sorghum Paella (Shrimp, Scallops, Octopus coked on a delicious Saffron Broth and Sorghum Whole Grain)
• Peruvian Vegan Lomo Saltado ( Portobello Mushrooms and Tofu Sauté with Red Onions and Tomatoes with Cilantro Soy Topped With Crispy Artichokes)Served on a Bed of Black Rice.
• Avocado Chocolate Moose
• Strawberries Cheesecake Bites
• Mini Flourless Brownies