If you are trying to cut down your dairy or your sugar- this recipe is for you! Keep your super ripe bananas in the freezer, throw them in your blender or food processor, add some non-dairy milk, some cocoa powder and boom - Enjoy your homemade ice cream!!
Vegan Banana and Chocolate Ice Cream
Servings 3 servings
- 3 each bananas peeled, sliced and frozen
- 1/3 cup non dairy milk (soy, cashew or almond)
- 1/2 tspn vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
1. In food processor, blend bananas, milk and vanilla until it resembles soft serve ice cream. Then when it's blended add two tablespoons cocoa powder.
2. Blend it again until the cocoa powder is mixed in.
3. Sprinkle it with chocolate chips.