This recipe requires just 5 minutes, 1 bowl, and 8 ingredients to make, and goes well with things like white pasta sauce, breadsticks, salad dressings, sauces, and more!
Vegan Dairy Free Basil Pesto
This yummy vegan and dairy free basil Presto is perfect for sauces, soups, salads, pasta, pizza, and more!
- 4 cups Basil
- 1 cup Parsley
- 1 cup Raw cashews Organic, soaked for about 2 hours (optional)
- 1/2 cup Extra virgin olive oil (cold-pressed is best)
- 4 cloves Garlic
- 3 Tbsp Lemon juice (to taste)
- 1 Tbsp Lemon zest (about 1 medium sized lemon)
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt (to taste)
Place the garlic, basil, parsley, and cashews in the food processor, and rustically chop.
Slowly add in the olive oil, rind, and lecithin, and blend until you achieve your desired consistency
Then gradually keep adding lemon juice and salt, tasting in between, to achieve your perfect blend.