- 4 cups basil
- 1 cup parsley
- 1 cup organic raw cashews soaked for about 2 hours (soaking is optional)
- 1/2 cup cold pressed extra virgin olive oil
- 4 – 5 cloves of garlic
- 3 Tbsp lemon juice or more to taste
- 1Tbsp of lemon zest – about 1 medium sized lemon
- 1/2 tsp sea salt, or more to taste
- Place the garlic, basil, parsley, and cashews in the food processor, and rustically chop.
- Slowly add in the olive oil, rind and lecithin, and blend until you achieve your desired consistency.
- Then gradually keep adding lemon juice and salt, tasting in between, to achieve your perfect blend.
570 NE 81st Street
Miami, FL 33138
Call (786) 395-0355