With so many fun pasta shapes to choose from you'll have everyone having soup in less than an hour.
Vegetable Soup with Fun Pasta
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Total Time 40 minutes
Servings 6 servings
- 1 tbp olive oil
- 1 each zucchini diced
- 2 each carrots Peeled and diced
- 1 each Large Potato Peeled and diced
- 2 each tomatoes Diced
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 2 cups Fun Shaped Pasta Cooked until al dente and rinsed with cool water to stop the cooking. You don't want mushy noodles. I used Thomas the Tank Engine noodlesthis batch.
- 2 cups Fresh or Frozen Peas
- 8 cups water
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 1 bunch Parsley chopped
- 1 dash Dash of Salt and Pepper
Heat olive oil over medium heat and add garlic, zucchini, carrots, potatoes, and tomatoes.
Stir in tomato paste and add water.
Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally for 30 minutes.
Add in pasta, peas, brown sugar, parsley, and salt and pepper to taste.
That's it! Finito! This yummy soup stores well in the fridge for one week and can also be frozen.