Matcha Green Tea & Chocolate Chip Cookies (Dairy Free, Gluten Free)
Green tea an chocolate chip cookies made with oat and garbanzo flour. Gluten free and diary free.
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time12 mins
Total Time32 mins
Servings: 20 cookies
- 1 1/2 cups oat flour ground oats
- 1 cup garbanzo flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 cup coconut palm sugar or organic sugar
- 1/2 cup coconut oil melted
- 1/2 cup applesauce unsweetened
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 3 tablespoons matcha green tea powder
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips dairy-free
In a large bowl combine oat flour, garbanzo flour, baking soda, sea salt and sugar.
In a separate bowl combine coconut oil, applesauce, egg and almond extract.
Slowly add the wet ingredients to the dry.
Stir in matcha powder.
Stir in chocolate chips.
Cover bowl with plastic wrap and place in fridge for 1 hour.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Scoop out balls and flatten onto a parchment lined baking sheet.
Place 1 or 2 trays into the oven and bake for 12-14 minutes or until firm but not hard
Remove from oven and let cool on tray for 5 minutes.