Coconut and Mango Ceviche
Lime marinated young coconut meat with hearts of palm and sweet mango.
Prep Time25 mins
Total Time25 mins
Servings: 4 servings
- 2 cups coconut meat thinly sliced (1/4 inch) from a Thai young coconut
- 1 cup mango thinly sliced (1/4 inch)you can substitud mango for bosk pear
- 1 cup hearts of palm rinsed and sliced
- 1/4 cup mint chiffonade, you can also use cilantro instead
- 1/2 cup bell pepper, red julienned
- 1 aji panca thinly sliced and divined or can use habanero or jalapeno
- 1 avocado sliced
- "Leche de Tigre" Tiger’s milk
- 1/2 cup coconut milk from a can with full fat
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Combine the coconut meat, mango, sliced hearts of palm, mint, red bell peppers in a bowl and mix until well incorporated.
Whisk together coconut milk, lime juice, ginger, garlic and salt to make the "Leche de Tigre."
Add "Leche de Tigre" to salad and toss until it is well incorporated.
To create a beautiful presentation when serving this dish. You can use a martini glass or a square dish.
Garnish it with mint or cilantro and the sliced avocado.