Superfoods Fresh Salad
Can become part of a wrap a side or a meal on its own
Prep Time10 mins
Total Time10 mins
Servings: 4 Servings
- 1 cup Baby Kale
- 1 cup Baby Spinach
- 5-6 leafs basil fresh
- 1 teaspoon Dill fresh
- 1 cup Arugula fresh
- 10 each tomatoes Cherry, sliced in half
- 1/2 each cucumber small diced
- 1/4 each onion red, julienned
- 1 each avocado chopped
- 1 tablespoon Pepitas roasted, unsalted (can be substituted by Walnuts or Sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup Feta Cheese good quality
- 1 teaspoon Braggs Liquid Aminos or low sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 each lime juice
- 1 tablespoon cilantro fresh
- 1 teaspoon Braggs Aminos
- 1/2 cup olive oil
Mix all the ingredients for dressing and set aside.
In a large salad bowl- mix together all greens and top with tomatoes, onion, cucumber, feta, avocado and pepitas.
When ready to serve, drizzle dressing over salad.