If you can't get your kids to have a hearty breakfast, don't worry. Make them a Breakfast Ice Cream packed with Super Foods!
They will be jumping with good energy that will last all day!
This powerful breakfast-dessert can be for the entire family. When making it for adults, you can add your favorite powders, protein, maca, spirulina, super green food, etc.
Breakfast Ice Cream with Super Food Toppings
Blended frozen fruit of your choice and topped with fresh fruit, nuts and seeds.
- 1/4 ripe avocado
- 1 cup frozen strawberries (or , raspberries, blueberries, etc) You can use your favorite fruit or combination of it.
- 2 tablespoons unsweeten apple sauce
- 1 tablespoons raw honey or raw sugar (optional)
- 2 tablespoon chocolate chips You can use dairy-free
- 2 tablespoon raw nuts walnuts, pecans, sliced almods, unsweetened coconut flakes etc
- 2 tablespoon raw seeds Sunflower, pumpkin, chia, hemp, flax, etc
- 2 tablespoon diced fresh fruit bananas, strawberries, blueberries, kiwi, etc