Perfect fall/winter salad for your holidays or just a regular evening! The candied pecans and the pomegranate make this dish a winner one!
The Best Winter Salad
Mix green salad with fruit and nuts.
Servings 4 Servings
- 1 cup of pecans
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 6 oz •of mix greens
- 1/2 cup of pomegranate seeds
- cups of crumbled goat cheese
- 1 bosc pear diced
- White Balsamic Dressing:
- 1 tablespoon of ground mustard
- 3 tablespoons of white balsamic vinegar
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 teaspoons of honey
- 1/2 teaspoon of dry oregano
- salt & pepper
- 1/2 ed cup raw shreded Brussel Sprouts
Heat a large non-stick skillet to medium high heat, add pecans and sugar. Stir on occasion.
Cook for 5-7 minutes, until sugar is melted and crusted on pecans.
Removing a small bowl, combine ground mustard, vinegar, olive oil, honey, dry oregano, salt & pepper. Whisk to combine.e from heat and place candied pecans on plate to cool.
Add fresh greens, shredded Brussels sprouts, pomegranate, crumbled goat cheese, pear, and candied pecans to a large bowl.
Serve with White Balsamic Dressing.