Here you have it! One of my favorite summer meals. This recipe can be and appetizer served with tortilla chips or a main dish served with romaine lettuce. All the enzymes of the raw fruit and vegetables will keep your skin glowing and nourishing your body!
For a more sophisticated presentation, you can add cooked shrimp to your wraps!
Tropical Salad Wraps
A refreshing combination of fruit and vegetable summer salad.
Servings 6 servings
- 1/2 medium papaya seeded and chopped into ½" cubes
- 1 medium mango chopped into ½ cubes
- 1 avocado semi-ripe & cut in cubes ½ cubes
- 1/2 red onion finely chopped
- 1 jalapeno seeds removed and finely chopped
- 1 bunch cilantro finely chopped
- 1 lime juice
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- 6 large Romaine lettuce washed and dried
Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl, stir to combine.
Using a large scoop add some to each romaine lettuce and make then into a wrap.
NOTE: For a more sophisticated presentation, you can add cooked shrimp to your wraps!