For a more sophisticated presentation, you can add cooked shrimp to your wraps!
Tropical Salad Wraps
A refreshing combination of fruit and vegetable summer salad.
Servings 6 servings
- 1/2 medium papaya seeded and chopped into ½" cubes
- 1 medium mango chopped into ½ cubes
- 1 avocado semi-ripe & cut in cubes ½ cubes
- 1/2 red onion finely chopped
- 1 jalapeno seeds removed and finely chopped
- 1 bunch cilantro finely chopped
- 1 lime juice
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- 6 large Romaine lettuce washed and dried
Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl, stir to combine.
Using a large scoop add some to each romaine lettuce and make then into a wrap.
NOTE: For a more sophisticated presentation, you can add cooked shrimp to your wraps!
Here you have it! One of my favorite summer meals. This recipe can be and appetizer served with tortilla chips or a main dish served with romaine lettuce. All the enzymes of the raw fruit and vegetables will keep your skin glowing and nourishing your body!